Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. We schedule appointments according to our specialists’ availability and specialty. If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service; it will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients our treatments are completed as scheduled. Cancellations of all spa services require a 24-hour notice. Thank you for your consideration and understanding. Gratuities are not included in the price of services and are greatly appreciated. Suggestions are always welcome.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Dear Rituals Friends and Family,
We are so excited to be open and are ready to see each of your smiling faces. We have been working behind the scenes to prepare and follow the proper steps for the safety of you as well as the staff. We have strived to create a relaxing escape and we do look forward to providing that for you.
These are such unusual times and we are following all recommended guidelines from the city, state and federal government.
Please know that I am taking this very seriously. I am getting many reports on a weekly basis as the best protocol to keep everyone safe, I will never apologize for protecting my team or our guests. (We think the masks are hot too) But, we value every life. Hopefully, these guidelines will ease up soon.
We want to be clear that we are taking your safety and our staff’s safety very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives that we are implementing
- Curbside check in at front entrance/ Temperatures must be taken before entering the salon.
- Each and every person entering must wash hands at our hand washing station located at the front entrance.
- We are splitting our service providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. Salon providers will be working in every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
- The cost of doing business has significantly increased and we are adding a $5 service fee on each visit. This is nonnegotiable.
- All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear a mask the type that secures behind the ears. If you forget yours, no problem we will provide one to you.
- No beverages or food are allowed to be brought in– We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
- Please limit any belongings that you bring with you, to your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag). Currently, please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment.
- If you have an underlying health condition, we ask that you wait to return to the salon per state guidelines. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and diligently to work guests in a timely manner. Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ginger Redd and the Rituals Team