Makeup & Spray Tans
|We use Aveda makeup products; makeup so pure you can sleep in it.
|Special Occasion Makeup
|Bridal, prom, award ceremonies, photography
|Please request a consultation.
|$110 | Series of 4
|Get a great tan without the harsh sun rays! Our Norvell machine is a great Airbrush Spray Tanning system! Let our technician spray a fabulous tan on you, leaving you bronzed and beautiful!
Please follow these guidelines:
- It is important to exfoliate completely 12 to 24 hours prior to spray tanning. This helps to remove dead skin cells and give you a base for an even spray tan. NOTE: Pay extra attention to your knees, elbows, wrists and ankles as these areas have a larger number of dead skin cells to shed. Also keep in mind that if you have spray tanned in the past, it is important to exfoliate until the tan is gone completely. Spray tanning repeatedly can cause the lotion to build up which can lead to the appearance of blotchiness and peeling.
- It is important to avoid using moisturiser after exfoliating and for 12 hours prior to and 24 hours after your spray tan. After the first 24 hours, it is important to moisturize your skin at least twice a day.
- Wear loose fitting clothing for a few hours after receiving your spray tan. This is important because tight clothing can rub against the fresh tan creating an uneven appearance.
- Using paraben-free maintenance products will preserve the life of your sunless tan and the value of your skin.
- The product applied to your skin during your sunless application may have instant cosmetic bronzers. This color is only temporary and WILL WASH OFF.
- DHA is a clear ingredient and can take up to 24 hours to fully develop. During this time it is important to refrain from moisture build-up on the skin. (i.e. swimming, rain, showering, sweating, massage/pedicure)
- If you must shower prior to the 24-hour waiting period, use a warm water rinse only to freshen up. NOTE: This will lessen the overall results of your tan.
- Using bar soap or body soaps can strip away sunless spray tan.
- Treat your skin as if it is sunburned. Pat yourself dry after bathing, rather than rubbing your body with a towel. NOTE: This gentle care will prolong your tan.